Saturday, July 15, 2006

new pic

A new pic to show you guys.

Chris Dainty here, well this has been one roller coaster ride for me these last two months. From losing a good friend, to seeing my dreams in my career materialize it’s been an eventful time in my life. I've been working hard on my company Dainty Productions and just finished up my first contract for a small animated piece that will be featured in a documentary on CBC this Sunday the 16th at noon.

Apart from The Constellations, Jess and I have both independently been working on our own show pitches. I've been working on creating a show pitch for my short Emma Graves and Jess has been working on creating a show bible for her short Pandas. I will try and put these shorts up on the blog in the near future.

1 comment:

Todd Kauffman said...

very appealing