Saturday, May 20, 2006

Aurora

This is Aurora! She is the leader of the girls and she posses most leadership qualities. She is a tough outspoken young girl. She is a bit of a feminist. She always strives to do better then boys at everything. She thinks girls rule and boys drool! She will make an exception when she crushes on a certain boy. She is competitive by nature.

She is a great friend to have for the other girls, she will stand up for her freinds no matter what. Especially for Celeste (the dragon) she is a bit goofy and falls victim of teasing from the other kids. If the girls are down about something Aurora will always be the one to give them the motivational speech they need to get back on track.

9 comments:

Intermode Media said...

great work,

Get more colored pictures up!

www.intermode.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My name is Annemie, i am 9 years old and i am from Australia. I like it and i think it's good for girls like my age.It's relly clever. I like her because she looks fun and i think she will have great adventure's.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I think you both have a wicked idea. The style is fresh and none-threatning as you can get BUT can still be fun to watch ( I'm thinking Power Puff Girls here ).

I want to get to see this show on TV ( bring in the good stuff, leave the crap behind )........... and help work on it :D

Ren

Andrea said...

wow, the designs are so nice and the girls are sooo cute in both their forms... I like the image where the four of them are sliding down the big dipper slide... should colour that one!

fram said...

if these designs were any cuter I would poop myself. They'd look better in 3D though.

fram said...

;)

Richtoon said...

Hi Guys,

I can't wait to see this stuff on TV. I wish you both the best of luck.

Very appealing designs!!

Keep in touch!!

Richtoon

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Emma!
I'm 9 years old I and DEFINATELY want this to become a show! I would watch it for sure!!!

jessicaLynn83 said...

Hello AGAIN RICH!!
Thanks for visiting!
JEssy